Monday, January 12, 2009

Wow. Really? At ONE?

Today I was stripping the sheets in the master bedroom only to look up to find my pile of sheets gone. Hmmmm. Where could they have gone?

In the washing machine of course. A one-year-old passing by the door saw what mommy was up to and, knowing what needed to be done, did it himself, without even being asked.

I had started the hot water in the washing machine and that's where I found the sheets - chugging their way into the warm, soapy suds - put there by little hands who knew just what to do.

Wow! He really DID help me!

I didn't really know what to say! I was like, "Thank you Micah! Really! Thank you!!!" Oh how I love that precious boy!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love it!

smithec said...

That is truly amazing. I have said from the beginning that he is a genius.

Shiahna said...

These things come easily to a well trained child:) So, way to go, Mrs. Kelly!