Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Baking Cinnamon Rolls

This morning, Micah and I decided to bake some cinnamon rolls. Micah pretty much did all of it, pouring everything in the bowl, stirring it, kneading the dough, and watching it bake. Am I glad I have a one year old! Now I can just sit around with my feet up all day!

Kneading was especially fun!

This does absolutely NO justice to the mess that was made. He was covered in flour from head to foot! I kept asking him to look at the camera and say, "Cheese," but as you can see, he couldn't pull his eyes away from the flour.





He only fell off the chair once! Mental note: get a stepping stool!



2 comments:

Audrey said...

We'll be doing the exact same thing here this afternoon. Boys make such messes, don't they!

Erin said...

And what will Chef Micah be cooking tonight?

Congrats, on being an aunt, friend! You'll love it! I want pictures!!!

See you tomorrow!