Friday, March 20, 2009

Just Like Daddy

The other day, Colin needed to study for class. He sprawled out on the bed to study, and it wasn't two minutes before Micah found something to read himself and scurried to daddy's side to join him.




What Micah found to read was a Dave Matthews cd sleeve. Too cute! But if Micah just wanting to be with daddy wasn't enough, he made Colin feel even more special when he reached out and grabbed daddy's hand. I'm so glad I was there, camera ready!



Since I knew that could only be entertaining to a one-year-old for so long, I found a few more books to occupy him and then did what I do and went camera crazy over my two favorite people.





I don't know if Colin got a lot of studying done that day, but I know he wouldn't trade that memory for anything! (And it didn't hurt his grade - in the end, he got an A. Just a reminder to take time out for our kids even when it feels like it's slowing us down...we won't regret it!)

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love it! And I love my Colins!